Prosthodontist in Honolulu, HI
Dr. Loo continues to maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
After graduating from the University of Hawaii at Manoa, Dr. Kevin attended Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts. He received his degree of Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) in 2003. During his time in dental school, Dr. Kevin was rewarded the Hanau Award for Achievement in Prosthodontics as well as the ACPs undergraduate achievement award.
He continued on at Tufts to complete a three-year residency in Advanced Prosthodontics where he graduated with high honors. While at Tufts, Dr. Kevin served as an academic and clinical instructor for removable and fixed prosthodontics in the dental school.
Dr. Kevin has been recognized by his colleagues as one of the Best Dentists in Hawaii by Honolulu Magazine in Prosthodontics every year since 2009. In 2009 Dr. Kevin completed his board certification for the American Board of Prosthodontics and was inducted as a Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontics. Dr. Kevin is currently one of only three board certified prosthodontists in Hawaii.
Dr. Kevin has been on the leading edge of cosmetic, implant and reconstructive dentistry. By attending continuing education across the country, his techniques and skills remain up to date with the constant advancements in dentistry.
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Hawaii Dental Association
- Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontics
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Member of the Seattle Study Club
- Member of the GenX Dental Study Club
- Member of the Hui O Hawaii Study Club
- Attending instructor for the Queens Dental General Practice Residency